Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Running Rush

433km
Challenge Series 3:  114km of 125km

Weeee!! Look at that mileage jump!

This few weeks I've jumped back into training, and I realize this quote I read in 'Run Like a Mother' is true for me too - the best part of a marathon is the training. I look forward to building up the miles and getting a little bit better, faster, stronger (I hope!) with each training item.

I really love weekend long runs, spending hours outdoors, watching the kilometers whiz by on my garmin. Probably it's because I spend so much time cooped up indoors, in front of a pc screen (I don't even need to leave the house to get to work, hah. The joy of a work-from-home position) that running is such an intoxicating rush of freedom. I like it. I want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment